Spinner rings (or meditation rings) can be a tremendous addition to your accessories and jewelry collection.
If you haven't seen one before, spinner rings are basically rings with a movable outer band.
This special type of rings has a great deal of history behind it, and is based on the ancient Tibetan Prayer Wheel.
In ancient Tibetan meditation traditions, spinning the ring/wheel to the right is believed to have a calming effect on the mind and body!
Besides looking cool and stylish, some of the amazing benefits for wearers of spinner rings include:
- anxiety reduction
- increasing good karma
- purifying negative thoughts
- bringing good fortune and luck
- providing sense of peace and serenity
- becoming more present and "in the moment"
No wonder some people also term spinner rings as "worry rings"!
Lupine & Co.'s one-of-a-kind Ring of Saturn exemplifies all the amazing characteristics of a great spinner ring.
Say good bye to your worries by getting yourself this unique and extremely beneficial jewelry.
It is also a terrific choice of gift for your loved ones. They really make great couple rings! Wait till you explain to them the deeper meanings behind this magnificent finger accessory. ;)
Instead of biting your nails or picking your skin the next time you're nervous before a big job interview or important occasion, try putting on a spinner ring. It will also receive plenty of curious compliments and make a great conversation starter!
SOME ADDITIONAL TIPS
(things that have helped me personally)
1) Check out Eckhart Tolle's audiobook 'The Power of Now' for a guide to living in the present moment, happiness, and enlightenment.
2) Associate your spinner ring with a positive/relaxing idea (also known in the field of psychology as behavioral conditioning). Spin the ring (to the right!) while thinking about a happy event, thought, or person. You can even repeat a meaningful mantra while spinning.
The next time you're feeling anxious or experiencing negative feelings, spinning the ring will lead you to bring back those positive associations.
Beyoncé may sing "to the left, to the left", but always spin "to the right, to the right".
Experience the mystical powers of Lupine Accessories' spinner ring, right here right now.